Wednesday, September 15, 2021

LAUGHTER

Laughter has always been important for me.
Dad could always make me laugh when we were dating.
That is what I remember the most.

Yes the new girl Polly arrived today.
She loves to laugh as well as cook and clean.
We are completely happy.

Carol and dad are going to practice golf in the morning.
I am sure there will be some laughter.

Carol is bring us lunch over.
Then we go to see dads doctor at the Cancer Clinic.
I hope we have the time right,
I know their phone number by heart I phoned so many times with questions.
The girls on the phone were very patient and kind.

Laughter is the best medicine for sure.

 

3 comments:

Sandra said...

Dolly, not Polly.
100% happy? Hmm.
I hope you have the time right as well.
Sandra

Ken Bennett said...

I guess that is good news that Dolly is a good fit.
ken

Steady-as-rain said...

Yes, laughter is a great medicine, particularly to help us keep our spirits up!

Saw the doctor yesterday and he just renewed my prescriptions. Went to see an eye doctor, as well. Will hear more from her next week.

Rick