Tuesday, September 14, 2021

BETTER

LIFE IS COMPLICATED.

We liked Sweta.  I enjoyed walking with her.  We do need help cleaning the house and she would have to be given very specific tasks.  I am not up to doing that.  The new girl comes to-morrow and I have tasks for her to do.     I feel bad because she wanted to be helpful.

To-day we had a brighter day even though it was wet and rainy.  I met two of my best friends in the park and had a great time talking to them.

I got my shot at the doctor's office and dad got his blood work done.  
We will have the results to-morrow,

Spenser had his shot at the vets and went for a little walk in the evening.  It did start to rain again and he sure does not like the rain.

 Carol was not well so dinner was cancelled.  I hope she feels better to-morrow.

WE are trying to adjust to having help.

My back is extra sore to night so I am ready to go to bed and rest.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am glad I can take the burden of being the bad guy away from you. All the many helpers you have had over the years have been very nice people and have been helpful in their own ways.

The thing is though you need specific type of help and if that is not their forte better they move on to some one else who may be happier with the support they provide.

I hope Dolly suits you and dad better as it is no fun for anyone having the stress of the trail period.

Sandra

Ken Bennett said...

I hope the new girl works out. My kids start school holidays tomorrow, two weeks off. Of course, we are still in lockdown.
That's not fun.

Ken