Sunday, September 12, 2021

BREATH

 Good for you Rick.  Thanks Ken and Sandra.  Hope the golfing went well for you all.

Sunday is a day for me to take a big breath and fill my heart with love and peace and joy.

I believe that God exist and lives within hearts.

The beauty of nature is awesome and at times can take your breath away.
A flower, the sunrise, the moon the refreshing rain.

Prayer can put into words my beliefs and hopes and dreams.
It gives my life meaning. 

My life has been touched by Love.

Little acts of kindness give life meaning.

I believe in the healing power of faith.

I walked to the park with Spenser and felt extra pain afterwards.

A reminder to take thing slowly.

Today is a gift, a time to rest and to believe and to love.
 

4 comments:

Sandra said...

Did you get out at all on Sunday then, or just go back to driving over to the park?

Went out to Chilliwack and did the Vedder walk with Carol and Theresa, but that put my knee over my limit after all the walking and hiking I did with Cameron and Shandel. I will have to take it a bit easy over the next little while.

I will see you later this morning.

Sandra

Catherine G said...

Amen, Beth

Ken Bennett said...

Sunny but cold here. Jasmine has destroyed my computer. I will have to buy her a new one for school.
Not much new here, it's Jesse's 23 birthday today.
Ken

Steady-as-rain said...

I think the long walk with Spenser was not a good idea.

Yes, nature can be amazingly beautiful.

I see another eye doctor tomorrow.

Love.

Rick