Monday, September 27, 2021

CERTAINTY

Life can seem to be full of uncertainty.
Unpredictable and fast moving.
I am hearing more and more sirens going by.
Listening to the news can make one worried.

I like to hang on to the things that help me find meaning and reassurance in each. day.
Faith in the knowledge that God is with us and will give us strength even in times of doubt and uncertainty.

This morning I opened the door to a smiling face and I felt certain that she was going to be the one who would be our home maker.  She looks young and full of energy just the right person at this time in our lives.  She also has a six year old grandson who lives with her.

I was amazed at how quickly she worked and seemed to be enjoying what she was doing,

Sandra dropped by at lunch and got to know her too.

Sometimes you meet a person and you feel like you can trust them.

We have a new friend.



 

3 comments:

Sandra said...

Yes, I got a good feeling from her as well. Now fingers crossed she is able to get enough other jobs that fit in with your schedule so she stays.

Sandra

Steady-as-rain said...

Glad that the new home care worker seems to be suitable. I hope so. (maybe give her more hours so she stays?)

I should call tomorrow. Was very busy today. Sleeping lots.

Love,

Rick

Ken Bennett said...

Another crappy day here. It's like groundhog day again. We had our warm day yesterday, now we have a week of showers starting today.
The NHL is no longer available here in Australia. We have to go via ESPN and they only show games on Tuesdays. So I am very unhappy.