Sunday, September 26, 2021

AMAZING

Another amazing day.

Yes we may be old and tired but we can still enjoy an amazing day.

The fresh air helps me wake up and know I am still alive.  Spenser and I are off to the park.
We meet two old friends.  Who are so glad to see me walking Spenser.

The park was empty when we first entered it.
The grass is alive with color.  A amazing bright green.
Huge trees stand guard with leaves gently moving.

Spenser is happy smelling all the smells.
I stop to have a look in the book nook.
I find a Christian book for my Sunday reading.
"Kingdom Culture."
"We live with a corporate restlessness with the way 
The things are going".
{We are fed up with the worry Coved is affecting our lives.}

We long for the Kingdom that Jesus proclaimed.
It lives in open hearts and  minds.
Jesus blessed the disciples with His Spirit when he left this world.  
They spread his life giving words where ever they went.
Love chased away the fear of his death.
He would always be with them/

We long for a fresh new vision of an amazing future.

Spenser and I walk over  to the side of the park  to wait for dad.  It is a long wait.  The amazing thing was  a group of doggie friends came and joined us.  Seven make a circle around us asking me how I am doing.  They are so pleased to see me walk again.
Even the dogs are happy

I just have time for a bite of lunch and a small nap before Sandra 
 arrives  with my favorite muffins.
I am enjoying one right now! 
Hopefully that miserable cold gets better soon.

I was feeling so happy and loved when there is a knock on the door.
What an amazing surprise when I open it and look into Sara's beautiful eyes.
Her son and daughter are with her.  
Lots of hugs and laughter.
She wants to know if we have good help.
After Dolly left so early on Friday we do not know what is happening.

It wan amazing day and we look forward to another amazing day with Carol and Panteli at 




"We hold with grateful hearts for all that has been done."


 

No comments: