Saturday, September 18, 2021

STORMY

We  had a very stormy night too Ken.  
The moaning was sunny so I was able to walk to the park.
Lots of branches covered the walkway and grass.
Spenser and I took the long way home.
Like you Rick I got over tired.
One of my walker friends yelled at me and told me I should not be walking.
She took Spenser and walked them both to the park.

I am finding I am having less pain but no energy.
I will walk to the park in the morning and dad will pick us up.
So it it is two steps forward and one back.

Panteli and Carol came over for a visit and Panteli worked on my computer and got pictures out of my camera on to the computer.  Later in the after noon I tried but couldn't make it work.  We now know it is me not the computer.  I just wonder why it changed because it use to be one click and I was on photo's .

Maybe I was just too tired.  
Dad tried to help but he failed too.

Sorry your visit was a bit disappointing Sandra and Randy.
I hope it goes better.

My goal is to laugh at myself and not to take life to seriously.
Dad and I even laughed as we worked on the computer.

Many good days ahead even as the wind starts blowing and the rain is hitting the windows again.
Good to be safe and warm in our own little home.
 
 

No comments: