Friday, September 17, 2021

WET




Lovely weather for ducks.

Dad took Spenser out in his raincoat.
He looked like a big green bug.
I took a picture but I cannot find it on my computer

It rained extremely hard.  A real down pour.

Dolly arrived on time and we had a chat about her tasks.
We are getting to know her better.
She says on sunny days she will come at 8:30 so we can walk with Spenser.
On rainy days she will come at 9.

I found one of my old favorite books in the book nook a day ago.
It is called "My Utmost For His Highest". 
It is just what I need to give me a little spiritual boas
To be the bet person I can be it helps me to be aware of my spiritual needs.
Quiet times of prayer and listening for a word to speak to my heart for that moment in time. 
.
 
 

1 comment:

Sandra said...

So does that mean she will not walk in the rain? Randy has done a thumbs down on the house. The Parsons boys have a cold so ended up in the hotel,may see them outside. Heading to Mandi's not sure if we have to sit outside.