Tuesday, September 21, 2021

MOVEMENT

Any movement we can do is important.
The nature around us changes.
The leaves are now falling.
It is time for rest. Rest is important for healing and restoration.

A restful sleep is so important.

I had a poor walk yesterday because I was too tired to move. 
As I age I become more aware of my aches and pains and my limitations.
My aging body cannot move as it used to do.
 Spenseer came home limping last night, actually his walk was carrying him.
I am happy to have Dolly come and help clean and cook.
She is a happy person and willing to help.
She will walk with me but I like walking alone with just Spenser and me.
Today she does not come and I am happy with this.

Spenser was carried home from his walk the other night because he was limping.]A very sharp needle was buried in the fur of his foot.  Thankfully removing it  cured the limp.

Good help and good doctors are so important to help us keep well.
Too bad the doctor who did Ken's surgery made a poor job of it.
Too bad they are in shut down mode again.
So many restrictions.

Thankful the family keeps in touch.

I know I need to be more aware of the spiritual. 

"The soul, the spiritual being does not rest nor does it die, nor is it born but it is eternal and formless as a beam of light." -William Blake/

The spiritual being is aware of the presence of the amazing love that flows from the heart of God into our hearts.  If we abide in love God abides in us.





 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who carried Spencer home?

Sandra