Thursday, September 30, 2021

STORMY

 

A very windy stormy night.


A chair was blown off out front porch.

There will be people without power
I am thankful for our power.
I do like my morning coffee.

We had a wonderful day yesterday celebrating our anniversary.
A friend rang the door bell and left flowers on the door step.
We are slow getting to the door and she is taking off in her car.

Lorna our new lady arrives as I am putting on Spenser's leash.
She  is happy to take him out.

Another card arrives in the mail.
It is much nicer to get a card than the bills we usually get.

A group of girls are meeting at the church and have invited me too
but dad has already planned to take me out for lunch.

Spenser has the runs and runs out the door as soon as it is opened.
Lorna runs after him and they go for another walk.
First he goes to the neighbor's and poops on their front lawn.
Das is caught in the act of cleaning it up.

While we were out they leave flowers and a card on our door step.
It has been signed by them all.
 
I feel very blessed to have such dear friends in my life.
They have touched and enriched my life

Dad puts a loving message on facebook.
Thus ends a perfect day!
I fel very loved.


1 comment:

Sandra said...

Other than a poopy dog sounds like a wonderful day.
Sandra