Thursday, September 9, 2021

APPREICIATION

We really do appreciate  all the loving and kind things are family do to support us.
Kind words and loving hugs are thee best.

Carol came over to go to the computer store with dad.  Yah! it is fixed.
I hope she got home in time for her first appointment.

We were excited watching for Cameron and Shandel to come for a visit.
It is so important to have some thing to look forward to.
They have been having a great visit, to the sea shore, to the giant forest and now to the mountains to go on the gondola.  Whose idea was that.?  Not everyone likes scary ri des especially going up high up the mountain.

Thanks for the visit we so enjoy being with you.

Too bad Ken is having car troubles.  Very annoying.
Nice to have a mechanic around.

Rick seems to be have one problem after another similar to dad.
We hope and pray for better health for them both.

I am still having pain in my back but the worst part is I am tired with not getting out and about.
I know it takes time to heal,


We plan to take my computer in today but plans are often changed.

So far having a terrible time with my computer.
Dad has helped.

Woke up to find the garage door open and the light on.
I think I will ask Payton to close it if he sees it.
      

 




 

1 comment:

Ken Bennett said...

Car fixed. New belts and Altenator $1700.00 . The alt is located under the engine, really hard to get out. You should get an apple Air Mac. Hope your back feels better, don't be afraid to use drugs to relieve the pain to help you rest.
Ken