Tuesday, September 7, 2021

PHOTO'S

No new photo's.

A beautiful day to be at Sandy and Randy's home.

Every year the flowers look more beautiful.

It was wonderful to see Cameron and Shandel looking so happy and healthy.
Daisy dog too!

Good to have visits with Theresa and Ben and Morgan.
Also Leah and Ophelia and Astrid.

I really appreciated the special chair that Sandra put out for me.
I was able to lean back and take the pressure off my spine,

After a wonderful meal it was time to open presents.
Blowing out birthday candles was a real challenge for Ophelia.

Lots of fun 

Lots of love.

Carol drove us home for a rest.

Thanks all.

I now have a birthday book.

Had granola for breakfast.


2 comments:

Sandra said...

How come you deleted your blog, I was just about to comment?

Steady-as-rain said...

It was very nice that Sandra made sure you had a chair that was good for your back.

I am glad that Leah and Craig and the kids could take part in the party at Sandra and Randy's place. So nice to see photographs even if I can't be there.

I am trying to walk more to get more exercise, but it is not easy. Now my right foot is burning and tingly. Was so tired last night that I was asleep at 9 pm, but then woke up at 5 am. :) oh well

Love,

Rick