Friday, September 2, 2011

MOODY

SOMETIMES it is hard to feel motivated.  I have set my computer up in the dining room because Tyler seems happy to stay in the old computer room.  I should have cleaned it up a bit better but thinking he would be in the other room I did not pay much attention to it.

Dad and I drove Sandra to the airport, leaving her house just as Randy was coming home to sleep.  She looked very beautiful, happy and excited.  Both my daughters are more up to date in fashion than I am.

Dad took Tyler to the golfing range and they had a great go at hitting the balls; well actually dad mostly coached and watched.  They enjoy talking and both love to tell stories.

Leah has just been hear to pick up Tyler.  First they will go to Winners to exchange a hoodie that the zipper does not work on.  I am glad they will be with him on his adventure into Vancouver.  The family has been so good trying to make Tyler's visit interesting and fun..  We are not much fun because we tire out quickly.  Last night we came home and went right to bed before 9.  Dad was unhappy because his legs had given out when we got up to leave the movie.  The movie about the apes was amazing but I found it extremely sad.  Human beings can be so cruel and stupid.

I always feel a little "moody" saying good-bye to any of my children even when I know it is for a short time.  I pray fervently for safe journeys and good health but most of all that love is the best gift we can give one another.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you guys are having fun with Kim and Tyler. What are the Tyler birthday plans?

beth bennett said...

We will celebrate Tyler's birthday when we go to Susan's house today in North Vancouver.

Yes we are enjoying their visits very much. The time is going so quickly.

Anonymous said...

I had a great flight, fell asleep with the ear phones in watching decorating shows, and just woke up to the pilot saying we are about to land. Then it was go time! Shopping at COSTCO and Wallmark then rushing home to make dinner, roast beef and even taught shawna how to make an apple pie. We are looking forward to seeing everyone up here next week. SAndra