Thursday, September 1, 2011

SEPTEMBER BIRTHDAYS

Happy Birthday to all our family.  You are loved and appreciated very much by dad and I.  We wish you good health and happy memories in the year ahead.  We are proud of you and all you have done to cope with the difficult times you have all been through. 

You have each one brought much joy and happiness into my life.  We have shared your hopes and dreams and hope that laughter and love surround you!  I smile inside when I think of you!

Yesterday we celebrated Leah and Tyler's birthday with Kim, Ben and Morgan.  We went to the park and picked lots of blackberries and came home with lots of purple stains.  If Carol was here she would make us a pie.  We have a delicious layered desert.

Today I think we are going to the beach. 

Today I hope Sandra gets some help for her pain from the doctor.  I have always said she was one of the bravest souls in our family. 

Hopefully Ken will get some good news about a new job!

Lots to pray about and praying away the fear helps me. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry I did not come over last night, one of my tired days, and Randy was home and had made dinner for us. Doesn't sound like it is going to be too warm today, are they not thinking of going to the PNE at all?
Sandra