Thursday, May 16, 2019

ANGELS

Received a lovely card in the mail from Mary and Chad with pictures of Sebastien and a drawing from Simmone.  Perfect timing as I started wondering when I woke up in the morning hos my day would be after being very sick at my stomack the night before.

Yes I believe in angels that are a paart of our daily lives and also angels that are unseen.

This is what we are studying about at our group at church.  About the appearances of angels in the stories in the Bible.

I had to make an effort to attend my study group.  Itis helpful when we share our personal stories and we can laugh about the mistakes we have made.  Yes, I felt grumpy and tired but it was good I went and I was thankful dad offered to drive.

3 comments:

Sandra said...

I got a card as well from Mary, with the wonderful printing of Simone and the pictures of Sebastien.

I was up way too late last night watching Survivor so will be grumpy today for sure. Randy will be happy that he is not home when I get there.

But, I will have cute little kittens to visit with and a long weekend ahead (but it will be spent doing school work)

Sandra

Steady-as-rain said...

I'm a little doubtful about the whole angel thing, as you might suspect.

Lucas called out of the blue. We run out of things to say fairly quickly. His mother won't let him play crickett or anything while school is in session.

Nice of Dad to drive you to bible-study.

I see the doctor tomorrow about the chest infection.

Love,

Rick

beth bennett said...


Rick We are glad you are finally going to the doctor.

You have had that chest cold too long.

Yes I apprecate dad enouraging me to go to my study
by driving me when I feel a little dizzy.

Love mom