Wednesday, May 22, 2019

TODAY

Tuesday we gathered at Carol and Paneli's for another
tasty supper.
Kim sends a smile to Hamlet



on their anniversary.
A day to remember with great joy!

"The past is a memory sealed into us,  To-morrow a mystery unknown to us,
and today is God's momentary gift to us-which is why it is called the present."
Ann Voskamp

Today dad and I took things easy.  He did some writing and I did some reading.  My alergies have 
Started acting up so gardening is not an opion.

I suggested that we drive to White Rock and eat out at Milesones and then I would visit my elderly friend Joan in the Nursing Home.  I was glad I did as it was her birthday and she was all dressed up with some new clothes.

So we all do little acts of kindness each day in our own way.


3 comments:

Sandra said...

Yes, a lot of pollen floating around right now.

I took the 3 big kittens in to the shelter today and they have all been adopted so I drop them off on Saturday.

Sandra

Steady-as-rain said...

Sorry about your allergies.

I am at work but suffering a bit from the after-effects from the root canal yesterday.

Love,

Rick

beth bennett said...

Dear Rick
I used to think when you got older you would not have tooth aches.

That is a miserable thing to go through.

Love mom