Sunday, May 19, 2019

NEW

                                                          My new happy flower!
                                                            Thanks Carol.

I wrote these words first thing this morning before going to church.  I had enjoyed my morning walk.

The message at church was about the words from scripture that promise God is making all things new from Revelations 21:5

I had been aware that I was feeling like a new person that had overcome the past.

I do not need to prove that I am worthy but instead I am living by the words of truth that come into my life each day.  Jesus modeled a life of rest and prayer, service and commitment.  His words,  words of wisdom,  that can speak into the heart of any religion and bring joy.

We each live by what we are choosing to make important in our lives.

Dad and I drove into to see Carol and Panteli and Kim.  Carol and Panteli left to play golf and it would be a perfet evenning for them.  Kim took time out from School work to have a visit.  We said hi to Hamlet by phone.

Each morning the sun makes the world seem new and fresh and wonderful.

2 comments:

Sandra said...

Now that Carol and Panteli play golf maybe they will want to come to my companies golf tournament.

My assignment got sent in, did a bit of gardening after that.

Kittens are getting more brave and are starting to come down stairs.

Sandra

beth bennett said...

Sandra
That must have been a relief.

Too bad it is raining.

Not good for gardening.

Love mom