Sunday, May 12, 2019

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY! !

   
                                         I certainly am a happy and very thankful mother.
I hope Rick is feeling a bit better.  We all will miss Ken and Melina and their family.  I do not know if is mother's day in Melbourne.  If it is I hope Melina has a great day and is spoilt by all.

We did not go to church today because it would tire me out and I want to be well rested to be with the family in Chilliwack.  Hamlet will have left to fly back home already.  Always difficult to say good-by

I remember the one mother's day I gave the sermon in church.  I was very nervous.  Rick came with us.

I am so thankful for all my children and my grandchildren and my great grandchildren.  They have brought me much happiness and many happy memories.  Eating and talking and laughing together.

I have leaned lately that even bad memories can be transformed by love!

Happy mother's day to all the mother's in my family.

Tasha we will miss you and Justice and I know Justice will play a great game of basketball.

Thank you Cameron for the phone call.  Very thoughtful!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Mothers day Dear

You have been my, and all our extended families rock to depend upon for over 60 years.
Your love, and wise words to us all, over the years, has been invaluable!

I still at times get that little flutter in my heart when I look at you, just as did so long ago when getting ready to go on a date!

I could not even imagine not having you in my life.

You are so beautiful

And so loved - forever

Me

beth bennett said...

Dad that is beautiful words from your heart.

I have tears in my eyes.

Love you too

Love mom

Sandra said...

Oh you two, get a room!

But I agree dad, I am very lucky to have you both as my parents.

Sandra

beth bennett said...

Ha Ha Ha

Steady-as-rain said...

Yes, the rock to the extended family that grows and grows. I agree.

Love,

Rick

Shandel said...

So loving. We all are inspired by that love. Glad you guys had such a nice day and visit.