Thursday, May 2, 2019

COMMENTS

                                            Yes it is no fun for me if no one comments
                                                    It says 14 have read it but not one comment..

I know Sandra is busy feeding her kittens so that is a good excuse.

Dad and I watch the hockey game together and we are cheering for Columbus.  It is more exciting if you have a favorite team.  I always wonder if Ken is watching the game.

A colder day to day but you just have to put an extra sweater on.

I am running out of ideas.

'Ideas come when we dare to live courageously.
Idea come when we are willing to take risks.
Ideas come with humility and honesty.
Ideas come from reality."   Jean Vanier.

Just a short comment about how you are doing would be great!

4 comments:

Sandra said...

Sorry, yes by the time I feed the kittens and clean up and then make some supper I pretty much crash. I suppose if no one was reading AND not commenting that would be even worse.

I picked up the ashes of the momma cat and her 3 kittens yesterday. I told my self not to cry but I of course ended up crying.

Other than that just school work and getting hopefully for spring and getting in the garden.

Sandra

beth bennett said...

Thanks Sandra,
So sad andof course you cried we all needto cry.

I was very sad yesterday too.

I know everyone is busy.

Love mom

Anonymous said...

Hi .I am work , late shift now . Matthew and I flew to ALICE SPRINGS last week .
Matthew spent time with a zoologist . We had a good time .
The girls stayed home and were sick . Yes in losing interest in the hockey with
no Canadian teams . But I still watch when in home in the mornings .
Ken

beth bennett said...

Hi Ken
Hope the girls are better.

Soumds like you and Matthew had a great time.

Back at work all ready!

Take care.

Love mom