Thursday, May 23, 2019

CRAZY

                                            I think putting things in pots is a good idea.

I think we are all a little bit crazy but the main thing is are we having fun.

I woke up to strange noises from dad's little portable radio and it refused to turn off.

I put my night cream on in the morning as I am too tired to do it at night.  So far the wrinkles are still there.

Dad is sitting in his shade deck, which he is crazy about, with his heating pad on his lap.

Driving around White Rock on a different approach I get lost but I still know when we are turning the wrong way.

My eyes seemed to have improved but I still put my glasses on till I realize I can see better without them.

Lot of pollen flying around and by afternoon my crazy cough is back.  Just when I think I am all better.  The inhaller really works good.  I just have to find it as it is in my purse which I cannot find at the moment.

I get a note in the mail thanking me for helping at the Strawberry Tea which I have not done for years.  The tea is on June 20 if anyone wants to go with us.  Tickets will go fast.

I could carry on but you get the idea.

I cannot make my comments work right now.
Sandra and Nancy I read your comment.

Nancy that was an awful crazy day.
Sounds like a beatiful new homw for you two.

2 comments:

Sandra said...

What crazy things have I been doing? Hmm, besides having a house full of kittens? Not much really. We had another meeting last night at our house of intuitive eating. One more new lady, she drove from Abbottsford.

That is about as crazy as it has been around here these days.

Sandra

nancy-Lou said...

Good Morning Beth. Yesterday was a crazy day for me. I spent the afternoon at emergency with my Son, Bob. A concrete bird bath fell on his foot and crushed his toe...he has a bleeding disorder and the blood was gushing out...so it was a quick trip to the hospital. Lucky it is just a half hour drive. He had the nail removed and is home now.
while waiting I took the opportunity to go to the greenhouse. It was a great place to de-stress.
We were moving some of the outdoor garden things to my new home. I am nearly done moving...thank goodness. We have some work to do at the house and then I will list it.

How nice of Sandra to come and work in your garden for you! We have a large garden here. We have planted most of the seeds and will buy bedding plants next Wednesday when we are in the and city. Ithas been too cold to put them out

There was a beautiful sunset last evening....we live along the lake and the view from our windows was so pretty. The water looked like liquid gold with ripples. So I took the camera down to the stairs and made a short video for facebook. Check it out if you like. There were sand hill cranes, pelicans geese and ducks swimming and the sounds they made were so calming and peaceful. So blessed to live in such a beautiful place....
Ken owns 6 acres of untouched forest and we go for walks there often. We walk slowly and meditatively. It takes about an hour and half. You come out so refreshed and relaxed.

How are you and Larry feeling? I hope pretty well.

I wish you both a good day...filled with lots of good things!

Love, NANCY