Tuesday, May 28, 2019

GLOOM AND DOOM

                      J guess the sun did not listen to the weather report it was suppose to shine today.
                                                Certainly a bit cooler.
                                    Dad goes for another bike ride again today. 
                                               Yes Carol has invited us for supper!

My asthmatic cough is a lot better if I keep using my inhaler.  I hope Rick's is starting to improve.  He is off to Calgary today.

Another day starts with a bit of pulling up weeds and talking with my neighbor Amy.  I could maybe give her some plants but will wait till Sandra comes.

Rebuilding a new sense of security is now a work in progress.  I am throwing out my journal of the past months where I dug deep into the pain of the past.  Page after page.  Word upon word.  Actually some of my best writing has been doom and gloom and despair!

I have leaned how precious it is to be loved just as you are.

I am also learning new ways to chase away doom and gloom.
Yes I am learning new ways to heal old wounds and they stay healed!

I've chosed the journal and thrown it away.

Love lives on!

4 comments:

Shandel said...

❤❤

beth bennett said...

Love you too Shandel.

Love beth

Anonymous said...

Tearing out; and throwing away pages of one's life may be therapeutic, and hopefully long lasting.
Replacing them with memories (always there) of happy times, love, many laughs, and all the memories of a full life, well lived; has already began and is visible in all the little things
you do every day!

Got your back!

Me

beth bennett said...

Thank you!