Thursday, May 30, 2019

THE PATH

                         
                             No this is not snow on my path but this is what is causing my allergies.

I had a short walk on this path as I wanted to go over and get my hair cut.  It is not as short as Sandra's but it is a lot shorter.  The girl who cut my hair is suffering the same cough as me and mentioned how tired it is making her.  She did go to the doctor and he did not give her anything but said take cough candies.
I also pass a lot of nice flower gardens.

I met an old friend at the store today and we had not had a visit together for awhile.  Of course we said we must get to-gather and I said yes do come over.  This evening as I was thinking about what is important to me as I travel on this path that is my life and I thought how important friendship is.  I gave her a phone call but she was not home.  I am trying to do things when I think about it.

So much of life seems to be good intentions!

I have been happy to be on the path I have chosen or my life,.  We try to do the best we can and the important thing is to keep going.

To-morrow we plan to visit another old friend who is failing and feeling very down.  
She has been a woman with lots of energy and lots of wisdom and a very good friend.

There is a time to receive and time to give.

Anyway I will continue on my path to-morrow.

There is a light that shines on us to help us find our way.

3 comments:

Sandra said...

My alergies had been better but were worse again yesterday.

A man I work with is married to Brittany, who also used to work at my company. She is just a few days older than Mary and got married a few a month before.

On Wednesday morning she collapsed at home and her heart stopped and now she is in an iduced coma while they try to figure out what is wrong. She has a 4 month old and 3 year old.

I failed my mid term and am considering dropping out of my course. I am finding it very stressful and just dont know if it is worth it.

Randy was off for 4 days but the is back to work now, they were locked out for a day I think. He took advantage of the time and went to the driving range.

Sandra

nancy-Lou said...

We have the same thing here BEth, but it is from the poplar trees. It looked like it was snowing yesterday. I too, have allergies from it and am glad today is a windy day with no pollen. yesterday was hot. Today is cold.Brrrr. 7C with a strong wind off the lake. Ken said he almost needed gloves when he went out to water the garden and feed the birds.

Awe Sandra, just keep on chugging...we all have times when we don't achieve our goals...you have worked hard to get where you are and I know you will be successful. It must be awfully hard to workfull time and study. I have a friend going through the same thing and it is hard for her too. You can do it!

We planted our vegetable garden the last couple of days. It is quite large. Ken is a master gardener and I am looking forward to a summer of eating good food. I especially like the herb garden I planted...it is so handy and right by the door. He is making earth boxes today for the peppers. They grow fabulous peppers...along with other things. They are layered with water, soil and fertilizer.

I wish you a good day, with many happy things.

Love, Nancy

beth bennett said...

Sometimes it is hard to make decisions.

Too much stress is not good but then again some is good.

That is so sad about Brittany, heartbreaking.

Our friend is 94 and was always so busy and active.

She loved to entertain and cool and bake pies.

Sheuse to made 8 pies for the harvest dinner even when she moved into the senior care place
becausr her husband needed care. She regrets that now.

Slowly losing your strength and energy is very hard.
Why am I here she wants to know.

She cannot walk now.

I will phone andsee if we can pick up something from thestore for her
because she says she does does not visiters.

Lovemom