Saturday, November 30, 2019

CELEBRATIONS

Carol greets us with the trees all aglow with lights.
Panteli is teching school.
Haiti comes running out to see us too.
Sandra and Randy have picked us up and driven us over.
Hamlet shows off Kim;s certificate.
We are all proud of her~
We are celebrate Hamlet's starting to practice as a doctor in Ventura.
This is a farewell supper.
He leaves on Sat.
Randy refuses to smile.
I take a picture anyway.

Carol wants to plan Christmas.

Dinner will be at her and Panteli's home.
Sandra and Randy will do the turkey and trimmings.
We will exchange Secret Santa presents. 

I want to find a church to attend Christmas Eve.
This has always been a speial night for me.
God gives us the gift of love, Jesus comes as a baby.\
I like that this is a natural way for the spiritual gift to arrive as a real human.

Dad has painful ribs this morning.
He has gone back to bed.
Spenser and I are going out for a walk.



No comments: