Friday, November 22, 2019

HARMONIE

Frost on the ground this morning.


Again we did not do what we planned to do.  There is a half finished job with a pile of leaves to be put in bags.  Dad fixed both our sinks.  Mine had a little lid stuck down and slowing down the water.

Spenser follows him up and down stairs as he goes out to the garage hoping to go for a ride.

After we got home from lunch out with Carol and Panteli and Hamlet dad needed to connect his new i-pad that he just bought so that the phone would work on the car radio.  Spenser went and sat in the eat beside him as he got that working.

I got some letters mail on a second walk with Spenser.

I am thankful we got a few things done and the rest can wait for to-morrow. 

Accept things as they are and live in the now hopefully will bring Harmonie in our everyday life.

Reminding myself not to stress or worry about what I cannot change.

2 comments:

Sandra said...

What are you stressing about, what you did not get done?

I am struggling with my stress levels still and broke down and took an adivan at work. What can I say, I am weak. But it made the day bearable and I did not feel like I was going to have a heart attack all day. All good things!

Sandra

beth bennett said...

That is very honest Sandra.

We never really know how each other feels do we?

Rick is going to phone us to-morrow morning.

Love mom