Sunday, November 10, 2019

SEARCHING


I would like to go to church but am undecided about where.
I do not want a gloom anddoom preacher.
I am hoping to find a happy healthy church
that can find purpose and meaning even in the bad and ugly.
                                   A tree might be losing all it's leaves but will bloom again.

I feel sad for Sandra that the little kitten she nursed back to health has now die in an accident.  Both her and Randy put a lot of care into the lives of these little ones.  They all have their own personalities and names.

  I am proud of them both.

Both Rick and Stephan are searching for work and that is not easy.  A slow process and a important decision.

There will always be a lot of questions  about life and death and also about doubt and faith.  We each do our own searching in our own way but it is important for me not to have doctrine forced on me even by good people who mean well.

There is never going to be a perfect church because imperfect people run it and attend it.

It is a time of change and sadness for me.  My faith and my church is very important for me. 

Dad is still sick with his cold so we will just rest today.  

"Not every story has a happy ending but you will never find happiness if you cling to what God is ending."  -Marshawn Evans Daniels.  

"Disruption and destiny go hand-in-hand.
Purpose, however is not suppose to be a mystery.
God desires that we attain Mastery."  

This does not mean we will ever find answers to all our questions but it is good to keep searching.



5 comments:

Sandra said...

So, a bit of up and down, feeling better one day then worse the next?

It is very sad about the kitten and I do not want to think about it. It could happen to anyone, the kittens are always in and out of the dryer when I do laundry.

Randy is working this Sunday and Monday so makes for very quiet weekend for me.

Sandra

beth bennett said...

Yes . Thanks for your visit Sandra.

It brightened up our day.

Love mom

Steady-as-rain said...

I'm sure you'll pick the right church.

Love,

Rick

Sandra said...

LOL, I don't know about that mom. I am working on my defence mechanisms right now and as you can see I have a long way to go.

Sandra

beth bennett said...

I understand.

Love mom