Saturday, November 9, 2019

HEALTHY

                                                        Both of us are feeling better.
                                                      Spenser  and I walked to the park'
                                                      Actually it was dreary and rainy.
                                                       What a difference a day can make.

We decided to drive to the Sheraton Hotel for a quiet lunch.  The drive was fine, we got some gas that is cheaper now, but the parking there was a disaster.  Dad doe snot like underground parking but I do not think it would be as bad as the parking under ground at Dr. Nolte's.

The restaurant was busier and we got our same booth.  The waitresses are all so kind to us.

Driving home was frustrating as we went down 152nd and it is a special Indian celebration and lanes were blocked off.   It was good to get home.

Our health is very important and we are fortunate to be as healthy as we are.

I invite the healing power of peace to invade my soul and heart which helps to strengthen me.

A healthy  faith creates a healthier  you.

A healthy relationship sees the good in each other,

A healthy mind conquers fear and worry.

We are undecided about church to-morrow.

1 comment:

Shandel said...

I've been feeling like I'm fighting something off too. Time of year I guess. So thankful for the day off tomorrow. We got lots of snow and very cold temps only to maybe warm up by tuesday!