Monday, November 18, 2019

STRANGE

This is  strange tree that continiesto grow higher and higher and produces lots of leaves.\
Not only in our yard but in our neighbors yard,
I was very thankful that it was not raining this morning.  I was even more thankful that dad took on the big chore of blowing off the leaves from next door.  He does a great job and has them all in bags ready for the garbage on Thursday.  

Sunday we enjoyed visiting with old friends.  We arrived a little late but they were glad to see us.
We both had gotten involved in tasks and forgot to check the time.
We were luck we remembered to find the right gate into the complex after we had driven by the first time.

We will not be going to the Village Church as it is a little too lively for us now.  I will check for more churches on line.  I think we may go back to Grace Point where we went years ago.

The family is asking about Christmas and I want to be able to go to church Christmas Eve.

No Monday supper at Carol and Panteli's as she is away down East at a funeral.

"Discovering spirituality in a room full of drunks may seem strange, even Paradoxical,
l
But for me I am searching for a spirituality that includes all religious teachings but from a Christian point of view.  

"The spirituality of imperfection has always been characterized by the eccentric and the unexpected. and the unconventional.

I pray because it heps me to feel connected to ancient wisdom and spiritual energy.

A little strange?





1 comment:

Sandra said...

Well, it is strange what you can convince your self of, yes. The mind is so programable, but is it reprogrammable?

How did you decide that church was too lively, did you go?

Sandra