Monday, November 4, 2019

TIME



                                        Time to hang out wi th grama and granpa The stew is in the pot an desert is baking in the oven.   Pineapple up0side cake my favorite.                                                             Another delicious supper/                                                      My computer is not working.








Time to get use to the time change which I do not like.

Time to get cataracks removed.  A little nervous.  First must walk Spenser.

3 comments:

Shandel said...

The time change always bothers me with we spring ahead. I often enjoy the fall back. Specially after this last week we had it was nice to have an extra hour..but really we could just do away with the whole time change and I'm sure we would all be fine. Here is to a safe and effective cataract removal for you! Wishing you speedy recovery. Lots of love. Enjoy your cuddles with your furbaby.

Anonymous said...

When are you getting your cataracts done? You did not mention that yesterday.
Sandra

beth bennett said...

I thought it was going to be on that day.

It will be in four months.

Love mom