Thursday, November 28, 2019

REFLECTION

Just a few Christmas oraments.
I reflect on the significance of each.
Chosen or made for me.\\

As I sit with Joan at the Nursing Home I reflect and wonder will this ever be me?  

Spenser visits with a few others sitting around in the circle.  Joan likes to hear all about him.  She is so pleased to see us both.  She always reminds me to say thank you to dad who drives me. 
The Home is sitting on a high gounnd in White Rock and as I open the door to leave there is a gret blast of wind that nearly knocks me over.  It does not seem to bother Spenser as his little legs carry him as fast as he can go to the car.

We enjoyed watching the hockey game when we arrived home.  It was very exciting but the Canucks could not keep their early lead and in the end they lost.

Yeah good work Kim on graduating from U.B.C.

How wonderful when we discover the inner potential in us all.
We are proud of each one in our family and their achievements.

Why do Christians go to church?

To be inspired.

To hear a good story.

To understand the words of Jesus better.

To share our lives and to help one another.

The goal is spiritual maturity that puts into practice what we are learning.  

It is hard to be patient and understanding when our energy if low.

"No one is as whole as he who has a broken heart."  said Rabbi Muske

Dad took Spenser for a short morning walk but it was not long enough for him/

I walked over to the park later.  It is cold but sunny.

Are we saintly sinners or holy fools?  

2 comments:

Sandra said...

Interesting question. Do you have an answer? I will see you tomorrow at Carol's, or if you like I can pick you and dad up.

Shandel said...

I can always tell when daisy isnt completely satisfied with her walk length too. It's so cute like she just wants to keep going!