Tuesday, November 26, 2019

ERRORS

It was a good day on Monday but it was also fatiguing.
Stayed awake for the hockey game
but not to watch my show :Murdock at 8.

We seem to be going to bed very early as both of us feel tired,

Monday we went to the library and to Canadien Tire to get a new part to fix it.  As soon as we got home dad started working on it and I took Senser for another walk.

To day which is Tuesday dad went to the skin cancer doctor.  He had several spots burnt and returns for another appointment to have some surgical removal. Itisaspot onhis nose.  I had planned to go with him and then visit Joan.  Plans changed when I got the message my eye appointment was a 3.  The big error was that the appointment was in the eye clinic right next door not back at Dr. Zacks.

We arrived at the doctors office, Dr. Zack, but in extra pay because the wait usually is so long.  Again we are in the wrong place.  Dad is very cheerful about it all but it was discouraging.  Another long drive and another long wait.

I am choosing to be able to read without glasses if possible.  I will not be doing much driving anymore.

The morning traffic was very bad with a lot of accidents.  There is always a lot of traffic in Surrey now.

Time to stop and count my blessings!  I am thankful for our safe drive today, even though dad had a close call earlier in the day with a big truck running a red light.  He put on the gas and got out of the way.

We had a good visit.  Everything is set.

There was an invitation to have supper with Carol and Panteli but we did not get home until it was nearly 5.

As Bernie Segel says "Life can be like a labor pain
we are here to give birth to ourselves."

Learn to accept our own errors and the errors of others.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did dad remember to call his doctor on Monday, or is that the Dr Zack?

So are both your surgeries set, you glaucoma and dads eye cancer?

Yes, traffic was bad on Tuesday coming to work, but not so bad going home.

I brought home another kitten last night, a sister to the 5 boys I already have. She is super soft and cuddly and just the best kitten ever.

Sandra

beth bennett said...

WOW another kitten.

Sounds like the best one.

Dad's surgery is set for Jan. 9 at the Van. Hospoital Eye center.

He has to be there at 7:30 for iopsy
surgery at 1:3o. He is to bring a lunch.

My surgery is on alist for about 4 months from now.

I am getting out some Christmas things.

May go visiting.

Lovemom