Tuesday, October 6, 2020

FREEDOM

Do we appreciate the freedom we have?

It was just a few months ago we did not have the freedom to travel even to Carol and Panteli's house.  I am so thankful we can do that now.

Ken will be set free today to go and be at Tyler's and Aslinn's wedding.   The time and transportation has been set.

I was thinking how wonderful that we have the freedom to choose to love and married the person we fall in love with.

We are so fortunate to live in a country that has given us many freedom's.

Today I am free to walk in the park with Spenser and to speak to the people I meet.  Later I will be free to go to the store wearing a mask and not getting too close to others.

We are so fortunate to have medical coverage that pays  for doctor's visits and blood tests.

We will be anxious to find out the results.  Dad had stomach problems when he visited and this is upsetting to him.  

Our health has a lot to do with us being able to enjoy our freedoms.  

One reason I am a Christian is Jesus came to set us free from guilt and sorrow and fear!

He shed light to illuminate the darkness of doubt that makes us captive to these anxieties.

Forgiveness is a powerful emotion that keeps our love alive.


 

2 comments:

Ken Bennett said...

last day ! Im up early to clean the room and pack my bag. I will go for a quick walk .
Sorry to hear about dad . Hopefully with the colon test he can find some answers. I
drop a line from the hotel in the city .
Ken

Ken Bennett said...

6pm Darwin Hilton I made the mistake of going for a big walk this morning. By the time I had found a barber then walked to a bank to get cash as he didn't take cards . My knee / back /leg was very painful . I will go to bed early and head out to the airport around 9am. The flight to Brisbane is almost full . yeah more stress , just what I kneed. I made the mistake of booking non refundable fares/ rates at the hotels ect. Much cheaper , but of course not as flexible .
How are you guys feeling? Did Rich say anything about his test?
ken