Thursday, October 29, 2020

ONE ARMED BANDIT

 

Very hard to take pictures with one hand.
Spenser and I enjoy a very slow careful walk.

Craig came over and brought us a lot of gluten free stuff a neighbor was giving away.  It was good to have a visit.  I know they are being creful not wanting us to get sick.  A big task to take on organizing it.  I will give some to the food bank because I bet they do not get much G F.

I have a split on my hand with the three fingers bandaged up.  Very hard but "the one armed bandit carries on.

Dad will get results next week  He needs to go back on blood pressure  meds..  

Quiet day today.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope they got some info from Dads test yesterday . You need a blood pressure machine at home. They are cheap but helpful to monitor your blood pressure.
Ken

Shandel said...

One armed bandit! Typing well. Nice pictures. We have a few houses in our neighborhood with Halloween decorations and a couple with Christmas lights up already! So soon!