Wednesday, October 21, 2020

SURPRISED


 I was surprised when dad got my computer to work by taking out the battery so it could turn right off. I was thinking I would not worry about it that much and when I stopped bugging him he decided to try.

                                                                    I was surprised.
Spenser and I have been discovering new streets to walk and we found more colored rocks.

The cleaning lady was suppose to come today but her vacum broke down.  Smetimes she uses mine but she was taking the time to get it fixed and I said it would be too late to come in the afternoon.  She is coming on Monday instead.

Dad and I felt like having a uiet day after another not so good night.  I am counting the days till he gets his colonoscopy.  Maybe it will at least liminate certain things.

We had a surprise visit from Kim.  She was rushing home to sell her car.  Cars are not easy to sell at the best of times.

Pat and John also dropped by and we sat out on the front porch for a visit.  Once the sun goes down it gets very cold.  We are still being careful.

Another beautiful tree.  Lovely now but what a job when the leaves all start falling..

It is wonderful when life surprises you with beauty or friendship or working computers.

4 comments:

Sandra said...

I have been noticing little things on my walks too, little toys or things placed on rocks, the odd painted rock.

It was very chilly on our walk last night, Randy was home so he went with me. But then we got home an he had supper ready and a fire laid all ready to light so we warmed up fast.

I have been reading over the instructions for dads colonoscopy, seems more complicated then when I did it.

Sandra

Anonymous said...

Great work Dad . I still think a small Apple MacBook would be good. I managed to get the grass cut before our RAIN event !! warning all over the news . something like 45-60 mm of rain. Jasmines friend Chloe is staying over again. All she eats are grilled cheese sandwiches .
Wamr 23c today . then back to cool weather for another week .
Ken

beth bennett said...

Yes it stopped working again.

I can read the comments on dad's computer.

Keep commenting!

Watched the debate but do not think it helped either one.

Love mom

Shandel said...

Beautiful fall trees. Wow! Most of ours are not empty of leaves. Some of the Swedish Alps are still green and slowly turning. Alot of our snow has melted, but yesterday it was -21!