Saturday, October 31, 2020

TOUGH

Love must be tough
if it is going to endre the ups and downs of life!

Dad has been up since 3 30.
Very bad stomach problems.
I had to go to the store in the cold and drak to get mote pills and unmentionables.  I got there and found I had the wrong card so had to go home and go back again.

I was offered a ride home but declined.

Dad and I are resting waiting for Rick to phone.
Hope things weny okay with the new job.

I really hope and pray we can go to supper with Kim and say good bye.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jasmine and her friends went trick or treating but only to one neighbour who we always share candy (they have two kids ) . No kids ended up coming to our house. We left the bowl of candy on the door stop just in case some kids did come. It was a horrid night with weather , showers and strong cold wind , it felt like a Canadian Halloween.
I FIXED THE GATE , only took me one year!! I couldn't have done it without my iPhone ...
Dad really needs to be examined by a Doctor I'm not sure if the phone visit is going to help.
Ken

Shandel said...

We had 52 kids come out to my dad's. Way more than any of us guessed. It was unusually warm and continues this week. Yesterday we got up to 19c! What a beautiful fall. I hope grandpa can gets some answers with his stomach pains. I'm so sorry to hear its still ongoing.