Monday, October 19, 2020

HEALING


                                             Thankful for Sandra's help putting daily pictures on

                                                This is early morning on Oct.19,2020

Sunday I was feeling blue.  I decided to make it a  healing day.  A day of prayer and quiet meditation and scripture reading or some religious book.  The thing that I liked about having a day away at the park or the beach was living all worldy problems behind. Getting a phone call from Sandra cheered me up.  Sure going out for lunch was a great idea.  She also phoned Carol and Pantli and Kim.  Kim was having car problems with the alternator.  Dad wanted to say he could fix it but after looking on the internet he realized he couldn't.

Carol was painting the bathroom upstairs and Penteli re[airing the floor.  It will look amazing when it is all done.

Kim is facing getting rid of things which is a huge task.  It is amazing how quickly we accumulate junk, good junk of course.

We drove into see them and share our lunch with them. 

Spending time with family is always very healing.

Also I did not house work or laundry and did not watch the news.  A day just to rest and relax and feel loved.

Dad is having a bad morning today.  We will not be going out anywhere.

Rick shoulds like you know a good place to shop!



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

its good to take time off sometime. I try not to watch to much Fox News !! Sunny here this morning but very cold . The three weeks in the tropics makes me feel the cold .
Ken

Shandel said...

I agree, days off are much needed. I hope Grandpa feels better. Beautiful photos Grandma.

Steady-as-rain said...

Like Kim, I am trying to get rid of things.

It is good to set aside time for reflection and re-charging of one's mental batteries.

Love,

Rick

Anonymous said...

Computers when they work are great, but when they start acting up and no longer perform what we need it can be soooooooo frustrating!

I am glad I could help, not much of an expert.

Sandra

Anonymous said...

garamas computer is not woeking for the time being,--1:34 pm

dad

Anonymous said...

Dad buy A Mac book Air , about $1100 I think. I bought one and I love it of course Jasmine thinks its hers .......
ken