Friday, October 2, 2020

QUOTES

The doctor only deals with one problem at a time.
He does not think dad needs a office visit.
He ignores the pain dad expresses.
He listened to me about getting blood tests.

I have some favorite quotes.  Do you?

"Rabbi Zusya said: In the coming world, they will not ask me where you not Moses.

They will ask me "Why were you not Zusya?"

I think I have done a good job being me.  I know my weaknesses and I have felt the sorrow of  being broken.

"Only the broken can become whole."

"Dark times can become the best teachers

"Our strength grows out of our weaknesses" Ralph Waldo Emerson.

"Youth is a gift of nature  Age is a work of art." Helen M. Carroll

"Be not afraid of going slow;y  but be afraid of standing still."

"Time flies over us but leaves its shadow behind."  Nathaniel Hawthorne.

That is when we need the light of faith to burn brightly.

"Every time you do not follow your inner guidance

You feel a loss

of energy and power and a spiritual deadness."  Shakti

I find it easier to write about my faith than talk about it unless I am with some one of the same mind.





5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do unto other as you would have done to you " GOD or Jesus
In for a penny in for a pound. Enlish person
Theres a couple , I'm not too good at quotes.
Three laps today only 4 more sleeps and Im outta here

Ken

Anonymous said...

Oh I do believe in Karma ...Trump just got his......I hope his wife is OK
ken

Shandel said...

One of my favorite quotes is Margaret Mead's quote, "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it's the only thing that ever has."
Three things that cannot long stay hidden, the sun, the moon, and the truth.

Shandel said...

The last one I think was Buddha.

I think you are very remarkable and inspirational. I hope Grandpa gets through to his doctor. How terrible he is not listening.

Steady-as-rain said...

I could not imagine being a doctor and not agreeing to have a patient come in for an office visit when requested. I suppose there are reasons and a phone visit is far better than nothing, but it seems odd to me.

I will call tomorrow.

Love,

Rick