Sunday, October 11, 2020

THANFUL NESS


                                               Thankful for the beauty of the fall colors!

I am going to be more thankful and more thoughtful.

I am thankful for the people who love me just as I am.  This is the gif of love we give ourselves and others.

"Most of the time all you have is the moment and the imperfect love of the people around you." Anne Lamont

 Thankful yesterday was a good day and for our trip to the bike store.  A sign of hopefulness.  A better night for us all.

Thankful for the good time and good food we will share at Randy and Sandra's home today.  So many will arrive with food they are contributing.

I am thankful for the many kind things people do for us both.

Thankful for sunshine and flowers.

I am thankful for all the different Thanks givings we have experienced.  Thankful the family friends who invited us to have a family dinner with them the first year we were in B.C.  Madie and Stan.  Maddie also looked after Sandra when I was back in hospital after giving birth.

I am thankful for the new little friend, 5 years old, who is coming to take Spenser for a walk today. His dad will be with him.

Thankful for the book I found in the book nook that was written by one of my favorite authors,

Thankful for a long life and the healing presence of God each and every moment of the day.  

Thankful for the gift of words and the gift of prayer,

Family, friends, neighbors and friendship.  Jane and I had a good talk yesterday and the wonderful memories we share.

What are you thankful for?


3 comments:

Sandra said...

Thankfull I got the grass cut before the rain started, but now my pants are wet so have to run and have a shower then come back down stairs and start on the pie.

See you soon.

Sandra

Ken Bennett said...

Hi still in Brisbane . Melina says stay and enjoy the freedom , Melbourne is going backwards with covid cases. I will stay until Thursday.
take my car back and get a hotel in the city.
I am going to Hobey's and Cidney's house to watch the Seahawks football now. Kids first day back at school today. they were excited

Shandel said...

I am thankful for so much. Fresh air, animals, family, Healthcare, our home.