Saturday, October 24, 2020

HELP


                                                                  A very cold morning.

                                                  Spenser does not want to put his new jacket 0n.

I start the morning looking at the list of foods dad cannot have.  Back to white bread and white rice and potatoes.  I worry he is not going to get enough nutrition.  After walking Spenser and then back out to walk over to get his monthly shot we both go to the store.

I forget things so have to go back in the afternoon.  After a long talk with an old friend it is time for Spenser's walk to the park.  Meet a good friend there and we share our concerns.

I do find time for a nap which is a priority in my life.

Dad is not having a good day and we decide not to go out and vote.

I will need help planning dad's diet.  I do not want him to be turned down when we arrive for the colonoscopy.


4 comments:

Sandra said...

No time for a nap, that is just criminal!

The mystery that is dad just seems to be never ending.

Did you get the book finished last night?

Sandra

beth bennett said...

No Sandra
We will do it today
if dad is okay.

we really must find out what his problem is.

See you later.

Love mom

kim said...

Panteli just did that exact diet a month or two ago maybe he can help. If you send me the info I can help too.

Shandel said...

Maybe talking to a nutritionalist might help? I've been considering looking for one. It is a challenge, as you have to research who is the best one to talk to. I hope Grandpa gets answers for his colonoscopy. I remember when my dad went a few years back, he had to drink this big jug of clear liquid.