Sunday, October 25, 2020

SCARY

 



                                                Instead of beauty there is scary

I have often had mixed feelings about Hallow'een.  Dressing up was fun and collecting candy was fantastic but now it seems it is more about scary lawn decorations.  Ghosts fly in white sheeps from the trees, and cobwebs are all over the bushes and tomb stones and severed hands etc.

Dad and Spenser are still sleeping aat 9:30.  It is good that dad can sleep in so late.  I never do.

We will finish reading our book study book and it depends on hos dad feels go to the groul meting.  I really hope we can go as I am looking forward to it.

I miss the feelings I use to have attending church.  A place of prayer and music and worship.  A community that came together as friends to celebrate the goodness and the sacred holiness of God.

We did not all think  a like because we were unique souls who have had different experiences in life.

We play different roles but faith in God draws us together.


6 comments:

kim said...

Are you writing your blog from Grampas computer? Or is yours working? I hope you guys can come today.

Anonymous said...

The nice thing is we don't have any flying sheeps here , that could be dangerous. Plus my MacBook computer fixes all my spelling errors . :-)
Sunny but cold her today. Jasmine is hopping to stay home from school with a runny nose. No easing of restrictions yet even thou we have met the standard ; under 5 cases per day on a 14 day rolling average; We are getting angry now . still no shops or restaurants open , no gyms open.
Ken

Shandel said...

Fixes spelling errors, but not typos! Hahaha

We have been learning to extrs double check our proofreading in class. It can make my eyes go crossed some nights. 4 more days left and then it looks like I am off to the Alberta Justice Solicitor General Training Academy for my practicum placement. I am nervous and excited.

Sandra said...

Will you be picking away with your few remaining fingers I wonder? Did you and dad get any more of the book read?

I am glad Kimberly was there to take you last night, I hope you and dad were able to get some sleep.

I will talk to you today.

Sandra

Shandel said...

I did not proofread this comment. Haha

beth bennett said...

Exciting news Shandel.I do not proof read