Thursday, October 15, 2020

INSPIRATION

inspiration at the park.
 Our Bible study group met at the park, although not this one.  It was cool but we all dressed warm.  They had changed the day so I could come.  I was very grateful to be with them all.  They are a very inspiring group pf gals.  We share how things are going in our lives and learn from seeing them accepting and handling problems.

We encourage each other to stay strong as each new day brings new challenges our way.  

We have missed being together because of this Virus,

We all our beautiful in our own way.  We laugh and enjoy the time we spend as we care and listen and learn together.




5 comments:

Sandra said...

That was nice of them to change the day for you, and it was nice there was no rain

Anonymous said...

Back to reality in Melbourne. I went for a walk this morning and had to turn around because I forgot my mask !! What a pain. I turned around because my knee was hurting ,it felt ok until I started walking , maybe more rest is required ?
Cold and wet here... ugh ..

Ken

Steady-as-rain said...

Parks are nice things.

I am off for yet another blood test in the morning. To make sure the dye from the angiogram is flushed out of my kidneys.

Love,

Rick

beth bennett said...

Thanks Nancy.
I need to take vitamin B that is for sure.

Rick what are they going to check next?

I forget my masks sometimes too what a nuisance.

Had a long talk with Ron today which was good.

I lost Spenser on our walk in the late afternoon.
I dropped his leash and did not even realize it.
A teen-ager found him and phoned dad at home.
I was just coming to look for him
with the two young boys who really like him.
They sure helped me look.

All is well that ends well, More B in the morning.

Love mom

Shandel said...

We have snow now. Brr winter is trying to move in.