Saturday, October 3, 2020

TODAY


                                                We ended up with a white door. 

We manage to have our morning hug with neither one of us falling down.

I take a quick look outside to see how the water problem is.  It is still flowing out and down the street.  The neighbors have been supportive but now I hear I had better get that fixed before the cold weather comes.  There is nothing I would like more.  The city engineer comes late in the day and has no answers so we will take it to some one who may know some thing.

So far the source is unknown.

I looked all yesterday to find one book.  I've pulled all the books down out off the shelf to try and find it.  It is not there.  This morning I find it in another room after looking in closets and under beds and in chests and in the living room we hardly use.

Dad has decided to have his blood tests on Monday.  He has to fast before he goes.

 Incidents of our childhood are remembered the worries of the day are forgotten.  Some of the things we value go back to those early years.  Dad especially likes taking trips back in time.

On my walk I watch birds flying high above and wonder do they know where they are going?

The news about Trump is disturbing especially as we find out he continued to be with people after he knew he had it.

Today more news will come out.

I am thankful for my life that is grounded in  faith!

We live in a very unpredictable world.

Hope the girls are enjoying camping at Manning Park.  Sandra, Carol, Theresa and Kim!



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The white door looks nice. Thats always the way , the lost book always in the last place you look . The footy finals were on yesterday , it was fun with all the groups around the place yelling for their teams . I have not gone for a walk this morning . I am monitoring my knee , to see if rest would be better for it. Not sure what to do.

Three more sleeps then out to the real world mask free ( until I get back to Melbournes ) and some real food .
Ken

beth bennett said...

Are they mask free in Brisbane?

Quiet day to day.

Love mom

Shandel said...

So frustrating when you can't find what your looking for. Today I got my appointment mixed up with the time and did not get to have a massage. But it worked out well as I had so much homework. We sure are having a wonderful fall. The weather has been most enjoyed. Going to the nature sanctuary to feed some birds and walk and look at the scenery. Fall is my favorite.

beth bennett said...


fall 9s my favorite too Shandel

Love Grama