Saturday, May 28, 2022

CURIOSITY.


 Yes I cannot walk by the little book place without being curious about what books have been put in.  It is amazing all the good books I have found.  A lot of people seem to read the same authors.

Yes we had the appointment at the hearing office.  She is a pretty lady and she knows the way to proceed.  I have the very best hearing aids put in before I stop to ask any questions.  The fit good and I am hearing much better but I am curious do I need the most expensive ones?

I go back on Friday.

This morning I love the silence.  The black cat comes and looks in my window and stares at me.

The squirrels have already hopped through the garden. I am curious about what they are doing in the roof.

 I talked to another neighbor who also had squirrels in their house.  How do you spell actic?  They got rid of them with help.

I want to feel good about nature but right now I do not.

God has created and designed a beautiful world but why do bad things happen?

I know we all need to accept heartaches and disappointments.  We were disappointed with the hearing lady.  Was she taking advantage of our old age?  I know I need to ask about other choices.

I can choose the path I walk today. I am thankful for all the beauty I see on my walk.

Life is about living a life worth living at any age.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You need hearing aids and who cares if she was nice or not. Time to stop overthinking it and just commit to the ones you have and get used to them. Sandra

Shandel said...

Just go with what is best. Like pick a pair and enjoy. Most times better quality has a higher price tag. Maybe they hold battery charge better and are more comfortable and light weight? Worth it in my opinion and if you can hear better that is the main thing.