Wednesday, May 18, 2022

TIME-

-------------------- 

                                                







Time marches on!

Albert Einstein pointed out that time is not constant'
it's relative to the observer.

"We reach middle age with a better understanding of what life is about, and we don't have time for the extraneous nonsense. We know who we are and what will make us happy..  There is a comfort in this wisdom.  To age gracefully is to experience fully each day and season. - -
David Kessler

Time changes us as our circumstances changes.
We want to be able to choose how to spend our time.
We make plans and often they do not work out.
We have some control but there is also some uncertainty.

What time of day do you like best?
Is there a time you dislike.?
I like the morning.
I do not like the time from 7 to 9.

It is cold and windy and rainy this morning.  It is time for warmer weather.  We are thinking of going to London Drugs to return a battery charger that did not work.  We will stop by Hilary's.  Yes it is time I told her I am a celiac.

Ken you sure are having your problems.  This is a time for adjustment for you all.  I hope you are feeling better.

We all need to take time to relax and enjoy what we have.

Life is worth living!





















T

1 comment:

Ken Bennett said...

Matthew and Jasmine are both homesick. The flu has hit them hard. They have taken their Covid tests and they are negative. I am up early to wait for the delivery of a rubbish bin, the cleaners from the real estate office are going to clean up my garage.
Mom keep up the good work on your blog, it's top-notch!

I have to call the real estate office and tell them I broke the door, not looking forward to it.
Ken