Monday, May 30, 2022

SOUNDS

 

                                               Dad is also now looking at the little book place.

                                            Although this one is not here any more as it was destroyed.

                                           Kids put fire crackers in it at Halloween.

I like to hear the sounds of life all around me.  I can even hear a pin drop, it actually it was a bobby pin.

I guess we all speak at a different volume.  Dad says he does not need to hear all the conversation.  I still do.  Sandra and Randy dropped by on Sat. and Sandra was making an error to speak a little louder.  We all want to be heard  Ken phoned last night and I could hear him just find.  Good to hear he is out walking but sad to hear his cough is getting worse.  The dogs our still causing problems.  The dog at Melina's mom's place is escaping when it hears the gate opening.  Ken has Rocky with him and he barks at other dogs going by.  We grow to love our own pets and they are good company but they are a lot of work.

I will keep trying to put my hearing aids in right.  

One thing that I think is important is to leave our children good memories.  I love to hear their voices.  I love to hear what they are doing. I want to please them especially when I know they are right.


I need to hear Spenser barking so I can let him out.  What a funny face.

Do mothers hear better than fathers?  Hmmm

How does God hear all our prayers?


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Some one had posted on Facebook that a little dog like Spencer was running around near 64th and Scott road and they had called the animal shelter, so better keep an eye on him when letting him out to wander on his own.
I hope you persavier and dont loose that connection to others around you.
Sandra

Ken Bennett said...

Now it is cold plus windy here, very miserable. Jasmine still plays basketball in Craigieburn.I may drive Matthew home and then take Jasmine to basketball training at 5pm. Well, that's what I have offered Melina may just pick them both up after school. Melina has been working extra hours to help out, like last night she worked until 5pm. The kids had dinner with me.
Ken

Anonymous said...

I am becoming hard of hearing too Beth. I don’t need hearing aids yet, but I do need people, especially young people to speak more slowly. It isn’t the volume but the clarity of words.
Spenser keeps you busy. Our new rescue dog sure is a challenge. She is so scared of things. Ken had the wheel barrow in the garden and she spooked at it and ran in the house. She would not do her business. Luckily I carried her out a little while later abd she did. But she is 40 lbs. not easy!
Pedro really likes her. She is so beautiful. A Wheaton Terrier. Almost 8 years a puppy mill mama. Until the state stepped in and shut it down. She lived in a pen. Yes a pen. Terrible. She knew nothing. Ruff Start Rescue got her from the state vet college. I found her there. I had adopted dogs from them before.
It took lots of work to bring her to Canada including getting my passport. But we got it done.
She is so sweet. Just learning how to play and love back. It has been almost 3 weeks.
Very rewarding to see her blossom but some days are hard. She regressed when frightened.
Hoping you and a Larry are feeling well.
Love, Nancy