Friday, May 27, 2022

MISERABLE


What a miserable day yesterday was!

News about the children being shot was horrific.

Our freezer stopped working so I had to get all the ice off the back of it.  The ice cream has not been keeping cold for several days and should have been a warning sign.

The squirrels started making a lot of noise in our walls.  The man is coming on Tues. or Wed. I have forgotten.

My back got extremely sore cleaning out the frig.

Yes I have an appointment at the hearing office at noon today.

One nice thing was the girl from Brown's came out and walked around with me.  She really cares about us.  She asked about Rick.  She came in and said hello to dad.

Edmonton won the game and what a game it was.

"People fall and hopefully they can then get up" 
David Kessler

That is life.
We all have bad days but we have to keep on keeping on.

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I guess the only answer is to hand out firearms along with pencils to the children starting school so they can protect them selves, obviously the adults are not going to.
Sandra

Steady-as-rain said...

Getting the ice out of the back of the freezer isn't probably a job you should be doing on your own.

Yes, a terrible day with children in Texas being shot. It seems so unbelievable.

I hope the pest people can get rid of the squirrels, or racoons, or whatever they are.

I am puttering along. It is nice that the lady at Brown's was asking after me. You can tell her that I was glad to hear that.

I am off to the drugstore soon to get more gabapentin.

Love,

Rick