Tuesday, May 17, 2022

VULNERABLE


                                                 Lots of mushrooms are appearing.

It is funny how you wake up one day and you know you have changed.  

In many ways we are losing control because we feel less confident.  Losing our parents was hard and the first big loss in our lives.  It takes time to adjust to the emptiness and sadness.  It is time for new growth that brought new inner strength.  Those we love will always be a part of our lives.

A time to become more compassionate, more aware of how others may be feeling.

A time to become aware of how we really are.  Just me.

We are imperfect but we live in an imperfect world.

We do not need to know everything.  That is why google was invented.

Change is coming!

We are dancing to a slower tune but we are still dancing

It is more like a shuffle,

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, it would be wonderful if I could wake up and find that time has reversed and I am not old, but alas it is not the case.

Sandra

Ken Bennett said...

I locked myself out of the house today. No phone. I pushed the front door which broke the wood. !! I tried every window which happened to be nailed shut. Rocky the dog was inside and started to fret .it was terrible. I have to get a spare set of keys and hide them under the mat.
Ken

Anonymous said...

Alas - me too!

Dad