Saturday, May 14, 2022

JOURNEY


                                                    We all are on a journey of faith and discovery.

                                             We started out as small and helpless and our goal now is to be more helpful.

We have searched  for the knowledge of the truth.  We realize it is important to travel light.  Ken and Melina have learned this as they move into new homes.  Cameron and Shandel are also moving.  A temporary move.

Faith calls us to continue to move and to grow.  As Christian  believers we have become followers of Jesus.

His light shines on our path with words of promise and hope.  I am still learning and at times questioning "what is God doing?"  Am I on the right path?

Yesterday when I walked Spenser I forgot to take my walker.  I put on a jacket.  I took off the jacket but felt a little insecure. 

Today dad and I are going to the library to return a C.D.

and also to return the battery charger we got from London Drugs.

We have come to a place in life where we can admit we do not know.

For me I continue to pray and ask for God's wisdom and strength to go with me.

Yes I need my walker and I need a faith to continue on my journey. 


                                         

1 comment:

Steady-as-rain said...

Yes, the walker would be sensible. Absolutely.

I have developed a new habit of getting up very early and then going back to bed for a long nap around 10 am. Very much different than my usual habits.

Love

Rick