Friday, May 6, 2022

SEARCHING


                                                   BOUNDARY PARK.


The day started yesterday with me searching for my blog  Wasted a lot of time.

Fortunately Sandra helped me this morning.

I searched for my money, I hide it so good a thief would never find it.   I had just got it out of the bank.  I also looked for other things which I could not find.

My day improved when we sent to the library and I found two books I wanted.  Their was a small group of children there.  I looked to see if it was Astrid but it was not.  A little boy came over and said hello to me.  He was very cute.

Later in the day I am wondering what to have for supper when Hilary phone and said she was bringing some French Onion soup over.  There was also salad and fruit for desert.  She is a wonderful cook

We became friends when her husband brought me home after he helped me up off the sidewalk.

Good things can happen out of bad..  

3 comments:

Steady-as-rain said...

Good thing you eventually found everything. Maybe hiding things isn't a good idea, maybe?

A very nice photo of the tree with blossoms.

Love,

Rick

Sandra said...

Is this the lady who you have not td yet that you are gluten free?

Anonymous said...

What a thoughtful thing to do! Bringing you supper. You have good friends Beth.
I like French Onion soup.
How are you and Larry doing!
I was surprised to read Spenser is 17. That is a great age. Aren’t dogs the best company? We are getting a new dog. A sister fir Pedro. She is a rescue. 8 years old. A Wheaton Terrier. We can hardly wait to bring her home.
I wish you a good sleep tonight.
Love Nancy