Friday, May 13, 2022

DAILY

                                                  Sandra and Randy's place looks good.

Dad felt very tired yesterday after he got his fourth  shot.  He walked across 64 to the place just up from the blood clinic.  Walking and parking at London Drugs was tiring especially as his feet are\hurting a lot so is his back and his knees.  We are getting old! His eyes are very sore. We have to accept what we cannot change. Good can come out of difficulties.

It usually takes time.

We just finished talking to Ken.  They are having one disaster after another getting things moved out. 

Yesterday he was underneath the bunk beds when they fell down on top of him. Luckily Jesses was home to help Malina lift them off.  A lot of hard work and extra expense and stress from the new owners wanting to take pictures of a very messy home.

Moving is extremely stressful.  A lot of adjustments for them all.

We are watching the hockey game and dad has the heating pad on.

Dad he worked hard blowing off the patio.

I had a new plant for the garden and wanted dad to dig a hole.  So I held on the railing and on to dad and he held on to a bush.  I hope the plant lives and thankfully we did not fall

 Tavia is coming next week to help in the garden.  

I would like to start going to church but I am not sure where.

Carol has invited us over on Sunday for supper.  I am looking forward to that.

Hilary brought some very good lasanga which dad really enjoyed. Dad is eating well so that is good.  When I take her dishes back to-morrow I will let her know I am celiac.  Her boys were very big eaters so she is used to cooking big portions. 

The battery in both my camera's are not working.  The young man at London Drugs was helpful but the problem has not been solved.  We may go back to the store, Best Buy where we bought it.

I started cutting the lawn and the battery quit so I will have to find out how to charge it.

I am learning that happiness is a state of mind, which I am free to choose.

Enjoy the wonders of nature and the joy of family and friends and a home. 

1 comment:

Steady-as-rain said...

Oh dear - you cutting the lawn is very much *not* a good idea.

I am puttering along.

Love.

Rick