Thursday, February 12, 2009

ALL LITTLE WHITE PILLS ARE NOT THE SAME.

I had a little bottle of white pills by my bed for bladder control and when Morgan came over I put them up high on a shelf in the bedroom. I have been trying to take the unused pills over to the Safeway to be disposwed of. Somehow and I cannot figure out how I took down the wrong bottle and took the other one to the store. Then I started getting a re-action and I decoded to look at what I was taking. I still cannot believe how I mixed these bottles up when I have been so careful not to keep the "nasty ones" that make me feel so sick.

I feel very unsettled by this because I have been trying to be so careful. It is a warning that I have to be even more careful. Now I have to rebook an appointment to get the other ones and I just do not want to go to the doctor, maybe Larry could go for me? ?

Now I know why I was feeling nauseated.

I am having more and more sympathy for older people who feel confused.

I have just got the right ones by going to the pharmacy and they are little blue pills.

Have you ever pick up a spray bottle and aim it at yourself? I would feel a little better if I knew others were doing the same things.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No, but I shot a nail into my finger with a nail gun (was going to make good and sure the the nail went where was supposed to go by holding everthing very tight ... but it was a long nail and continued on into my finger). This was years ago.

Love,

Rick