Tuesday, February 17, 2009

LOVE


We did not do anything on Valentines day because both of us did not feel too well.
Gone are the days of endlessly taking about "love". As a young girl we would talk a lot about falling in love and finding the right person. We were hoping not only for love but for lasting love.

You get married and find that "loving" is something that takes time and effort. We moved away from family and friends to start our own family.

We cannot love as adults until we understand that love will bring joy but also disappointment.

We can never truly love another until we understands what gives them pain. This is why for me the love of God has encompassed me and renewed me. To marry some one who enjoys your company and listens to your complaints. {I am not like dad I have not given up complaining]
deepens and creates lasting love.

My favorite story about the Velveteen Rabbit reminds me that love can outlast beauty and that true love helps us discover who we really are!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Randy says I give him pain all of the time, so does that mean I really love him?

Anonymous said...

Cute photo

Ken